To specify a command/executable file to be executed after the backup is completed
- In the Command field, type a command or browse to a batch file.
- In the Working directory field, specify a path to a directory where the command/batch file will be executed.
- In the Arguments field, specify the command execution arguments, if required.
- If successful execution of the command is critical for your backup strategy, select the Fail the task if the command execution fails check box. In case the command execution fails, the program will remove the resulting TIB file and temporary files if possible, and the task will fail.
When the check box is not selected, the command execution result does not affect the task execution failure or success. You can track the command execution result by exploring the log or the errors and warnings displayed on the Dashboard.
- Click Test Command to check if the command is correct.