How do I track a Large Scale Recovery order status?
On the Acronis Web site, the Initial Seeding / Recovery tab shows you the status of all your orders. In addition, you will receive e-mail notifications about most important events.
- Available – The license can be used for any machine.
- An order was created – This status is set upon completion of the Large Scale Recovery order form. This means that the license cannot be used for any other machine. From this point on, you can cancel the order if something goes wrong. This will return the license to the pool of available licenses.
- The order is being processed – Order processing in the datacenter started.
- Writing data – Your backups are being written onto the media. From this point on, you cannot cancel the order.
- Writing data has been completed – Your backups have been successfully written to the media.
- Ready to ship the media – Your order has been processed and the media will be shipped shortly.
- The order has been completed. The media has been shipped – The media has been shipped to you (the carrier and the tracking number are specified).
- [Occasional] The order is on hold – Your order was placed on hold due to technical difficulties processing the order. Acronis is working on resolving these issues.
- [Occasional] The order has been cancelled – The order has been cancelled.
- [Occasional] Address is undeliverable – Acronis cannot send the disk. On the same Web page, click Change my delivery address and specify the correct address for the order.
- [Occasional] Address has been updated – This status is set after you have updated the delivery address on Acronis web site.