Activating subscriptions in advanced editions
To begin with, make sure that the machines whose subscriptions you want to activate are registered on the management server and available (turned on).
To activate subscriptions
- Connect the console to the management server.
- In the Actions pane, click Activate online backup subscriptions.
- Specify the credentials to log in to the online storage.
- Select the machine and then click Select subscription.
- From Available subscriptions, select the subscription that you want to activate for the machine.
- Click Activate now.
- Perform the previous three steps for each machine for which you want to activate a subscription.
Alternatively, you can activate a subscription when the console is connected to a machine instead of the management server.