Do the following to install Acronis Backup & Recovery 10:
- Run the Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 setup file.
- Click Install Acronis Backup & Recovery 10.
- Do either of the following:
- To install the product with full functionality (including online backup), click Fully-functional Acronis Backup & Recovery 10.
- To install the product for online backup only, click Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 for online backup only.
- If you chose to install the fully-functional product, specify the name or IP address of the Acronis License Server. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Select the product edition that you want to install.
Management Console, Management Server, and Storage Node are the same in all editions. When installing any of these components, you can select the Install the components that are available in all editions… check box instead of selecting the edition. The installation will not use up a license in either case.
- Select the components and specify the component features that you want to install.
- If prompted, specify one or more of the following parameters depending on your component selection:
The summary window displays the list of components that will be installed on the machine.
Note: In Windows, when canceling the installation process, only the last package is removed. Other components, if any, remain installed.