Select the volumes to mount and configure the mounting parameters for each of the selected volumes as follows:
- Select the check box for each volume you need to mount.
- Click on the selected volume to set its mounting parameters.
- Access mode – choose the mode you want the volume to be mounted in:
- Read only – enables exploring and opening files within the backup without committing any changes.
- Read/write – with this mode, the program assumes that the backup content will be modified, and creates an incremental backup to capture the changes.
- Assign letter (in Windows) – Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 will assign an unused letter to the mounted volume. If required, select another letter to assign from the drop-down list.
- Mount point (in Linux) – specify the directory where you want the volume to be mounted.
- If several volumes are selected for mounting, click on every volume to set its mounting parameters, described in the previous step.
- Click OK.