Provide credentials for the account under which the task will run.
To specify credentials
- Select one of the following:
- Run under the current user
The task will run under the credentials with which the user who starts the tasks is logged on. If the task has to run on schedule, you will be asked for the current user’s password on completing the task creation.
- Use the following credentials
The task will always run under the credentials you specify, whether started manually or executed on schedule.
- User name. When entering the name of an Active Directory user account, be sure to also specify the domain name (DOMAIN\Username or Username@domain)
- Password. The password for the account.
- Click OK.
To learn more about using credentials in Acronis Backup & Recovery 10, see the Owners and credentials section.
To learn more about operations available depending on the user privileges, see the User privileges on a managed machine section.