Access credentials for source
Specify the credentials required for access to the data you are going to backup.
To specify credentials
- Select one of the following:
- Use the plan’s credentials
The program will access the source data using the credentials of the backup plan account specified in the General section.
- Use the following credentials
The program will access the source data using the credentials you specify. Use this option if the plan’s account does not have access permissions to the data.
- User name. When entering the name of an Active Directory user account, be sure to also specify the domain name (DOMAIN\Username or Username@domain)
- Password. The password for the account.
- Click OK.