Adding the Acronis Plug-in to WinPE 1.x
Acronis Plug-in for WinPE can be added to:
- Windows PE 2004 (1.5) (Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2)
- Windows PE 2005 (1.6) (Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1).
To add Acronis Plug-in to WinPE 1.x:
- Unpack all files of your WinPE 1.x ISO to a separate folder on the hard disk.
- Start the Bootable Media Builder either from the management console, by selecting Tools > Create Bootable Media or, as a separate component.
- Select Bootable media type: Windows PE.
- Select Use WinPE files located in the folder I specify
- Specify path to the folder where the WinPE files are located.
- Specify network settings for the machine network adapters or choose DHCP auto configuration.
- Specify the full path to the resulting ISO file including the file name.
- Check your settings in the summary screen and click Proceed.
- Burn the .ISO to CD or DVD using a third-party tool or copy to a flash drive.
Once a machine boots into the WinPE, Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 starts automatically.