Log entry details
Displays detailed information on the log entry you have selected and lets you copy the details to the clipboard.
To copy the details, click the Copy to clipboard button.
Log entry data fields
A local log entry contains the following data fields:
- Type – type of event (Error; Warning; Information)
- Date – date and time of the event occurrence
- Backup plan – the backup plan the event relates to (if any)
- Task – the task the event relates to (if any)
- Code – the program code of the event. Every type of event in the program has its own code. A code is an integer number that may be used by Acronis support service to solve the problem.
- Module – number of the program module where the event has occurred. It is an integer number that may be used by Acronis support service to solve the problem.
- Owner – user name of the backup plan owner (only under operating system)
- Message – a text description of the event.
The log entry’s details that you copy will have the appearance as follows:
—————————Log Entry Details—————————
Date and time: DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS
Backup plan: Backup plan name
Task: Task name
Message: Description of the operation
Module: Module name
Owner: Owner of the plan
Date and time presentation varies depending on your locale settings.