Increasing Acronis Secure Zone
To increase Acronis Secure Zone
- On the Manage Acronis Secure Zone page, click Increase.
- Select volumes from which free space will be used to increase the Acronis Secure Zone.
- Specify the new size of the zone by:
- dragging the slider and selecting any size between the current and maximum values. The maximum size is equal to the disk’s unallocated space plus the total free space of all selected partitions;
- typing an exact value in the Acronis Secure Zone Size field.
When increasing the size of the zone, the program will act as follows:
- Click OK.