Specifies a path to the location whose archives you want to list. Along with archive names, it lists Universally Unique Identifiers (UUID) that are used with the arc_id option.
The following locations are supported:
- Local folders, e.g.:
/vault:C:\Test , or
- Network folders, e.g.:
- Managed vaults (for advanced product editions only), e.g.:
- FTP and SFTP, e.g.:
- CD, DVD – with the path specified as a local path, e.g.:
- Acronis Secure Zone, e.g.:
- Tapes, e.g.: /vault:atis:///tape?0
- Unmanaged vaults are specified by their path. For example, if a vault is located in a folder, specify the path to that folder.
If the vault option is specified the filename option is ignored.