Provide the credentials under which the centralized tasks will run on the machines.
To specify credentials
- Select one of the following:
- Use Acronis service credentials
The tasks will run under the Acronis service account, whether started manually or executed on schedule.
- Use the following credentials
The tasks will run under the credentials you specify, whether started manually or executed on schedule.
- User name. When entering the name of an Active Directory user account, be sure to also specify the domain name (DOMAIN\Username or Username@domain)
- Password. The password for the account.
- Click OK.
To learn more about Acronis service credentials, see the Rights for Acronis services section.
To learn more about operations available depending on the user privileges, see the User privileges on a managed machine section.