Access credentials for source
Specify credentials required for access to the data you are going to back up.
To specify credentials
- Select one of the following:
- Use the policy credentials
The program will access the source data using the credentials of the backup policy account specified in the General section.
- Use the following credentials
The program will access the source data using the credentials you specify. Use this option if the policy credentials do not have access permissions to the data.
- User name. When entering the name of an Active Directory user account, be sure to also specify the domain name (DOMAIN\Username or Username@domain)
- Password. The password for the account.
- Click OK.