Storage node details
The Storage node details window accumulates in four tabs all information on the selected Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Storage Node. This information is also duplicated on the Information pane.
Storage node properties
The tab displays the following information about the selected storage node:
- Name – the name of the machine where the storage node is installed
- IP – the IP address of the machine where the storage node is installed
- Unknown – this status is displayed until the first connection between the management server and the storage node is established after adding the storage node or starting the management server’s service.
- Online – the storage node is available for the management server. This means that the last management server’s connection to the node was successful. Connection is established every 2 minutes.
- Offline – the storage node is unavailable.
- Withdrawn – the storage node was registered on another management server. As a result, it is not possible to control the node from the current management server.
- Archives – the total number of archives stored in all the vaults managed by the storage node
- Backups – the total number of backups stored within the archives in all the vaults managed by the storage node.
This tab displays a list of the vaults, managed by the storage node.
To open a managed vault for detailed examination and to perform operations on it, select the vault, then click View vault (on the tab’s toolbar). In the Centralized vault view, perform the required actions.
This tab displays the compacting task scheduling parameters.
This tab lets the management server administrator manage the compacting task and review its parameters. Only one compacting task can exist on a storage node.