Report about the tasks
In this view, you can generate a report about the tasks that run on registered machines. This report consists of one or more tables.
Under Filters, choose which tasks to include in the report. Only the tasks that meet all filter criteria are included.
- Origin: The types of origin of the tasks—Centralized, Local, and/or Local without backup plan. A centralized task belongs to a centralized backup plan. A local task might not belong to a backup plan (for example, a recovery task).
- Backup policies (centralized tasks only): The backup policies on which the tasks are based.
- Machines: The list of machines on which the tasks exist.
- Type: The task types—for example, disk backup tasks.
- Execution state: The execution states of the tasks—for example, Running.
- Last result: The last results of the tasks—Succeeded, Succeeded with warnings, and/or Failed.
- Schedule: The types of the tasks’ schedules—Manual or Scheduled. Manual schedule means that a task runs only when you start it manually.
- Owner: The list of users who created the tasks.
- Duration: The limits for the amount of time within which each of the tasks last ran.
With the default filter settings, the report includes all tasks from all machines.
Under Report view, choose how the report will look:
- Select whether to show all items in a single table or to group them by a particular column.
- Specify which table columns to show, and in which order.
- Specify how to sort the table.