Report about the backup policies
In this view, you can generate a report about the backup policies existing on the management server. This report consists of one or more tables.
Under Filters, choose which backup policies to include in the report. Only the backup policies that meet all filter criteria are included.
- Backup policies: The list of backup policies.
- Source type: The type of data backed up under the backup policies—Disks/volumes and/or Files.
- Deployment state: The deployment states of the backup policies—for example, Deployed.
- Status: The statuses of the backup policies—OK, Warning, and/or Error.
- Schedule: The types of the backup policies’ schedules—Manual and/or Scheduled. Manual schedule means that the corresponding centralized backup plan runs only when you start it manually.
- Owner: The list of users who created the backup policies.
With the default filter settings, the report includes all backup policies.
Under Report view, choose how the report will look:
- Select whether to show all items in a single table or to group them by a particular column.
- Specify which table columns to show, and in which order.
- Specify how to sort the table.