Report about the archives and backups
In this view, you can generate a report about the archives that are stored in managed centralized vaults. This report consists of one or more tables.
Under Filters, choose which archives to include in the report. Only the archives that meet all filter criteria are included.
- Vaults: The list of centralized managed vaults that store the archives.
- Machines: The list of registered machines from which the archives were created.
- Type: The archive types—disk-level archives and/or file-level archives.
- Owner: The list of users who created the archives.
- Creation time: The period within which the newest backup was created in each of the archives.
- Occupied space: The limits for the space occupied by each of the archives.
- Data backed up: The limits for the total size of data that is currently stored in each of the archives. This size may differ from the occupied space because of compression or deduplication.
- Number of backups: The limits for the number of backups that each of the archives contains.
With the default filter settings, the report includes all archives that are stored in the centralized managed vaults.
Under Report view, choose how the report will look:
- Select whether to show all items in a single table or to group them by a particular column.
- Specify which table columns to show, and in which order.
- Specify how to sort the table.