Importing machines from a text file
To import machines from a file
- In the Navigation tree, select Physical machines, or All physical machines.
- Click Import machines from file on the toolbar.
- In the Path field, enter a path to the .txt or .csv file, or click Browse and select the file in the Browse window.
A .txt or .csv file should contain machine names or their IP addresses, beginning from a new line for each of the machines.
- Under Logon settings, specify the user name and password of a user who is a member of the Administrators group on all machines that are listed in the file.
- Click OK to start import.