Centralized log entry details
Displays detailed information on the log entry you have selected and lets you copy the details to the clipboard.
To copy the details, click the Copy to clipboard button.
Log entry data fields
A centralized log entry contains the following data fields:
- Type – Type of event (Error; Warning; Information)
- Date – Date and time when the event took place
- Policy – The backup policy the event relates to (if any)
- Task – The task the event relates to (if any)
- Managed entity type – Type of managed entity where the event has occurred (if any)
- Managed entity – The name of the managed entity where the event has occurred (if any)
- Machine – The name of the machine where the event has occurred (if any)
- Code – Blank or the program error code if the event type is error. Error code is an integer number that may be used by Acronis support service to solve the problem.
- Module – Blank or the number of program module where an error was occurred. It is an integer number that may be used by Acronis support service to solve the problem.
- Owner – User name of the policy/backup plan owner
- Message – The event text description.
The log entry’s details that you copy will have the following appearance:
—————————Log Entry Details—————————
Date and time: DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS
Backup plan: Backup plan name
Task: Task name
Managed entity type: Machine
Managed entity: ENTITY_NAME
Description of the operation
Module: Module name
Owner: Owner of the plan